What's new?

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Why “A Cup Of Yoghurt” ?


Hello Fellas!! Welcome to my blog! Actually,this is my first blog. Yeah,I want to make a blog since a long time,but I had so many activities to do,moreover,I had to pass National Examination and do many tests to join university. Thanks God, I passed National Examinaton well, and now I accepted in Airlangga University, Faculty of English Letter!!! :D

By the way, maybe at first you read my blog, you wondered,” Why she titled her blog ‘A Cup Of Yoghurt’? Is she loves yoghurt so much?”. Ok, let me explain to you. Yoghurt in this sentence is a parable. Yoghurt is a food which has unique taste. When we ate it, it taste sweet and sour. Some people like this food ­­,eventhough they didn’t like sour taste, because it made us healthy. I think our life is taste like yoghurt. Sometimes when we feel happy and enjoy our life,like we enjoy the sweetness of yoghurt. But sometimes the problems come too, make us feel confuse,and this life become complicated,like the sourness of yoghurt. Whatever it takes,we must through this life well, because with the problems we’ll learn how to accept the truth of life and solve the problem by our self. Some people change into a mature person because of their problems,so don’t run from our problems!

Enjoy this blog :)




No comments:

Post a Comment