What's new?

Sunday, August 29, 2010

As A Freshman

Hello there! What's up? I'm really really sorry for the late of updating this blog. There were so many things I had to do, moreover, I've just finished college orientation as a freshman in Airlangga University, Faculty of English Letter.

Seriously, the college orientation programme made me TIRED! Moreover, I couldn't bring my cellphone two days ago :( But eventhough tired, I enjoyed it so much! I could know new people, either from the same class or different class with me. We were in a group, and I'm so happy to know them as my friends :)

Actually my group's trainer shooted some pictures of us,but he captured it with his cellphone camera, so I couldn't upload it now :( I hope he'll upload it in facebook and tag us at the photo, so I can show you the picture :)

From now on, I hope I can be a better person. I hope I can do the best in my college life. I hope I can fulfil my targets, and reach the goals. Hope I can make my parents proud with me, and be a better person for people around me! Hwaiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment