What's new?

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Waiting For...

Well, it was a long time ago since the latest time I’ve updated my blog, wasn’t it? I’m so sorryyyy for the late updating. There were so many things that have to be done. I’ve just finished my final tests, and I wish I can get good mark >.<

After done all of that stuffs, I feel really exhausted. It’s not just because I’m bored of many homeworks and tests (but I have to did it, right?). There were so many things which disturbed my mind, either it about college stuffs or personal problems. I believe that every problems can be solved if we try and be optimist, but have you ever felt tired after you waiting of something that you really want?
Have you ever felt giving up for something? Maybe at first you want to join one of your favourite university, but because you failed in the enter test, you have to satisfy with your second option. Or have you ever being ignored by someone you loved, so you gave up to get some attention from him/her?

It was a usual thing if you are being tired after a long waiting, but it doesn’t mean the end of the world when you can’t reach what you want, right? You have to believe that there is a wisdom behind every failure you got. Maybe God have prepared something better for you. Just believe that God have His best plan for you and accept it with all of your heart. And don’t be regret of what you did in the past because there’s nothing useless if you have tried hard to reach something. Think positively that you can get some experience from your failure, so don’t give up! One day you’ll look behind and say,”Thank’s God because you’ve given me meaningful experience which make me stronger than before”. Be strong and believe that God knows the best thing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment