What's new?

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Faces Of The Sky

Photobucket


Don't know when the first time I started to love the sky. I love to watch the sunrise. When I was a kid, I like to see the clouds in the sky and I was thinking,"Can I touch it? Is it like cotton? Can I go up and sit there?". Until now, I still love to watch the clouds. For me, sky have many faces. Sometimes they smile in the morning, greeting us to start that day. Sometimes they angry to us who never care about the nature. Sometimes they are crying while watching the situation of our field. The sky is like us who can express our feeling. For me, by seeing the expression of the sky we can explore our imagination more and more. And it's a guilty pleasure for me when I could take a pict of it.

Photobucket


Photobucket


all photos are taken by me :)

5 comments: