What's new?

Saturday, July 10, 2010

One Day Photosession With Ciput

There’s a time when we wanna talk about our family, either it’s about our family’s experience or our feeling with our family. Maybe I never talked about my family before. So I think I wanna share something bout my family now. Okay, are you ready to meet my family? :D

Just so you know, I’m the oldest child in my family, and the oldest granddaughter too. I have one little brother and four cousins, and two of my cousins are still kids. They are Prasinta Hari Nadia (Nunud) and Puja Hari Risnadi (Ciput). They are siblings, but they’re so different, especially in front of the camera. Ciput is more photogenic than his sister, and it’s easier to take his picture. Like this Saturday morning, I have some photosession with Ciput, and it’s really fun!

Photobucket

proudly introduces Ciput! He's so cute, isn't he? :)


Photobucket


Photobucket

He's funny, but sometime he confused us because of his naughty attitude. Like in this photo


Photobucket

but whatever Ciput did, we all love him :)


Photobucket

look! the little girl in front of the computer is Nunud. She played games seriouslly, and Ciput always follow wherever the camera go


Photobucket

location : Home sweet Home

in these photos : ciput, nunud and me

3 comments:

  1. Huweee... >.< aku bekum puas photo session sama cipuut!! @_@ serahkan dia padaku!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nggak akaaan..aq ga akan nyerahin dy spenuhny k kmu..kmu bisa dpt fotony hanya jika teken kontrak kerja setahun brsama ciput ;p

    ReplyDelete