What's new?

Monday, July 5, 2010

You’re Still My Best :’)

Photobucket


friendship is not just the name of an
ordinary feeling. but it is the name of the feelings of understanding, honesty and frankness between two persons. and these feelings keep the two very special persons bounded together and such a friendship lies in two of us.

(Sahar Ashraf)


That was me, with my old friend, Firyal Ilona. She’s my best friend since we was in Junior High School. We studied at the different Senior High School, and got busy with our duty at school. But we still keep contact, and sometime, if we have spare time we’ll visit each other’s home, or hanging out just to share our experience in school. It was 5 years ago since our first meeting, at school’s orientation. We started it with plastic bag, and don’t know why we could be so close, hahaa.. :D We through many problems, but we always tried to solve it well and fix our friendship again.

Some people said that great friends are hard to find. Good friends will always beside you, whatever your condition. They’ll always love you just the way you are. A song said,”And a friend will not say never 'cause the welcome will not end”. Real friendship is long-lasting, whatever the condition of your friend, and it’s too precious to exchange with anything else.

Tonight, I opened my facebook account, and suddenly I read her status,”win,time goes so fast but we will still laugh for the same pretty fucking funny things,don't we? you're still my best,pal:)
It was touch me so. Thnks for being my friend, yal. I hope our friendship will be forever,hehee.. :p Wish the best for all of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment