What's new?

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dreams Come True

And I dream
I can run
Like the wind
And be strong
When my heart just wants to give in
I dream, I can be
The hero that's in me
When I dream, I dream

(Taufik Batisah – I Dream)

Photobucket


Every people have ever had dream, right? Phisiologically, it described as a response to neural processes during sleep, or spiritually, as a message from God. If we have a nice dream, we always think that it will be nice if it become true. But if we have a bad dream.. we will said,” I wish that was just a dream!” hahaa.. Have you ever heard about déjà vu? Sometimes we did something and thought,” Hey..It have ever happened before..”. It happened in our dreams or the real life.

A dream is a wish your heart makes. Every people have a dream too, right? There’s no prohibition to reach your dream, if your dream have a good purpose. Maybe you want something. You really want it, but it’s so hard to get it. So you have to work hard to reach your dream. Dream can make you know what kind of potential you have, and how you can explore it. It depends on you, if you work hard, pray to God, and believe that you can reach what you want, God will hear you and give the best for you. You have to believe there’s no useless effort. Every incidents have their own wisdom. So don’t be afraid if you have a BIG dream. Don’t be afraid if you did a failure, because failure is the highway to success. There’s nothing impossible in this world, and every dreams will become true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment