What's new?

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Graduation

Many people said that high school time is the best time in our education life. For some people,high school was the time to show off their existence in society. All you care about was about your friends, your grades, your looks, if you are cool or not. But actually,high school age was the time when we changed from teenagers to mature person. And every high school students will get graduation.
Last night my school held graduation party for 12th grade students. Although the graduation was need so looong time (from 18.00 PM – 22.00 PM) and we feel tired, we were so happy because our hard works in 3 years were not to be wasted. Here are some pictures which I got from the graduation party:

the opening of graduation party by the students



remo dance



pendet dance



err..i forgot the name of this dance.but the dancer use rebana as property,and it was good :)



awards to achievement students


fabulous saman dance



left-right : putri-mrs.prapti-bu indri-bu sarma-me



my beloved GALACTICOS :)



left-right : eka-naning-me-putri-fadhil


This high school time,whatever it is,will be unforgettable memory for me. Thanks for all my teachers who have taught me everything,thanks for my friends,especially my besties who always beside me when I need,who always accept me whatever I am.. Don't forget bout our experience in senior high school,okay? :)

As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever

(Vitamin C – Graduation (Friends Forever) )

No comments:

Post a Comment