What's new?

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Juggling Musical PAI SAI

Last night my friends and I went to Cak Durasim to watch Juggling Musical PAI SAI. The show was a cooperative between compagnie Chant de balles from France and CCCL Surabaya.

At first, I thought that the show would be the same with the other circus attraction. But when the show started, I saw the stage had big differences with the ususal circus stage. The decoration of Juggling Musical’s stage was minimalist, with many lights and dark background. When a man appeared on the stage, I realized that this show was his solo performance. Actually there wasn’t many differences between his juggling performance with the usual circus. But I love his theatrical performance, and the musics was soo good!

Unfortunately we couldn’t take any picture at the show. So we used my camera to take pictures of ourself :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

location : Gedung Cak Durasim, Surabaya
in these photos : eka, putri, hartanto, and me

No comments:

Post a Comment