What's new?

Monday, June 28, 2010

I Just Know That.. I Love You

Last night I tidied up my bookshelf, and suddenly I took some comics from it. I started to reread that comics again.

Then I read my old comic titled “Continous Dream”.

Photobucket

When I read it, I found some poems there. I thought that poems were great. The poems were written by the mangaka, Chie Ito. It’s talk about love. But I thought even the main topic is love, the poems were sweet. Maybe you have ever felt it. Maybe it have ever happened with me too. How’s your feeling if you really love somebody, but you couldn’t confess it with the person you love? I’ll share one of Chie Ito’s poem with you

Kalau diperbolehkan menyukaimu..

Aku ingin terus dan terus ada di sini..

Kalau tidak cukup dengan cinta,

Hati ini sedikit demi sedikit akan terbiasa dengan kepedihan..

Yang pasti bagian yang dipandang dan terpandang

Membuat hati menjadi hangat..


I thought that was so sweet. I felt so touchy at the first time I read it.. Hmm.. have you ever felt the same with the poem above? I think it have ever happened with me..hahaaaaaa.. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment