What's new?

Monday, June 21, 2010

Learning From The Movie :)

As you know guys, after school graduation every students get a very very looong holiday. Moreover,for students who graduated from high school. I get 3 months holiday before start studying in college. At the beginning, I felt so happy! FYI, my high school life full of examination (9 times in a month!), homeworks,etc. So when we got holiday, eventhough it was just one day, we felt so happy. And now we get 3 months full holiday!!

But after through a month full holiday I start getting bored with my activity. I spent almost everyday with hang out with my friends, or stuck at home with my books or watching movies. I watch every kind of movie, and I found some great quotation in some movie which I watched. I think it’ll be great if I share them with you,right?

Here's my top 5 quotation that I found in movies:

“Apa tujuan dari berdoa ketika kau tak tahu bagaimana menghargai kehidupan yang Dia berikan? Lihatlah kehidupanmu melalui mata orang lain, dan kau akan sadar banyak hal yang kau miliki. Nikmati hidupmu, karena kau takkan tahu masih adakah hari esok untukmu.” (Aman Mathur – Kal Ho Naa Ho)

“Hanya karena orang memperlakukanmu seperti penjahat, ogre ataupun pecundang, bukan berarti kau seperti itu. Yang terpenting adalah apa yang kau pikir tentang dirimu. Satu-satunya penghalangmu untuk menjadi apa yang kau mau adalah dirimu sendiri.” (Prince Artie – Shrek The Third)
Photobucket

“God is the only one who can do everything. We humans do what we’re capable of” (Kang Hanna / Jenny – 200 Pounds Beauty)

Michael: Why me?
Mia: Because you saw me when I was invisible.

(Princess Mia & Michael – The Princess Diaries)
Photobucket

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mistery, today is a gift. That's why it's called 'PRESENT' “ (Oogway – Kung Fu Panda)

No comments:

Post a Comment