What's new?

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thnks For Being My Friends :)

As human,we need many things. We need food,money,and education to keep our life well. We need money to fulfill our necessity. Money can buy many things, but there's the time when money will loose its power. When it face something preciouse that we can't buy. Something preciouse that we call FRIENDSHIP.





Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. A true friends will never leave you alone when you feel hurt. They'll always beside you, cheer you up and make your world colorfull again.



Friendship is the ship that never sink. The most important things in friendship are faith, caring for each other, and togetherness. Whatever the condition, true friends will always support you when you are in need of help.



“One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.” - Clifton Fadiman

Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love that respects you
Just call my name and I'll be there

(The Jackson 5 - I'll Be There)

No comments:

Post a Comment